Praise be to Allah, prayers and peace be upon our Prophet Mohammad and other prophets, altogether…
Nations and peoples are experiencing antagonism among each other because of misunderstanding or lack of information. The absence of appropriate tools and means to increase interaction and interdependence among people caused an urgent need for the existence of institutions which correct the misconceptions, provide information, disseminate bonds of love, peace, the exchange of cultures, civilizations between nations and peoples.
Therefore, Tawasul International Institution deemed to take the initiative to spread the culture of cooperation, networking among nations and peoples on the basis of the Islamic religion, which calls upon all people to know and cooperate with each other, in order to improvement mankind, peace and love.
islam in the world today's vision
Introducing Islam and its tolerant teachings all over the world through guiding centers, moderate approach dialogue and communication with non-Muslims.
Highlighting the true image of Islam, the high meanings of cooperation and communication among nations and peoples.
1. Convey the holy message of Islam to non-Muslims in the dominant countries.
2. Prepare the new generations and youth for being capable of dialogue, communication and introducing Islam to non-Muslims.
3. Contributing to the development of an effective Islamic media in the world.
4. Set up a worldwide network for coordination, exchange of expertise and experience between enterprises and persons in-charge in this field,
5. Contributing an establishment a global organization to introduce Islam to all people working in this field.
What distinguishes this project?
This forum is specialized in civilizational dialogue and communication between nations and people.
2. Targeted category:
This project addresses the elite class and youth category in the developed communities for its significant role in societies
3. Preparation and development:
Focus on developing and preparing the young generations for the dialogue approaches and communication with non-Muslims.
Our message is clear, our means are declared and our activities are addressed to the global community with all tits classes as per official laws, regulations in each country through famous and officially accredited associations.
4. Clarity and transparency:
·Not to appeal to other religions, beliefs and to avoid confrontations with the trend hostile to Islam.
·Avoiding interference in political affairs of the concerned countries, commitment to laws and regulations valid in those countries.
·Focus on identifying the noble image of Islam, the rejection of extremism and terrorism.
·Making the dialogue based on mutual respect is a dominant feature of communication with others.